A New Victory for Manchester United? The devils are biting on Tuesday with Burnley, a band that should not put too much trouble on them. See next what I bet on this duel. It should also be said that the starting time is 22.00.
- Looks great lately and now has only three points behind Chelsea, the last team in the Top Four.
Comes after the success of the English Cup with Arsenal (3-1); then impressed.
The momentary form is extraordinary; has won the last eight games played.
Has won all matches under Solksjaer’s command.
Fellaini will miss you here, but Rojo and Smalling might come back.
- Arsenal ranks 5th in the standings with 44 points. The objective of the team is to win a Champions League position. He is now only 3 points in 4th place, occupied by Chelsea, but behind is quite strong Manchester United, a team in great shape after Mourinho’s departure.
- At home he remains a very strong team, with 9 successes in the 12 meetings and one defeat, 0-2 with Manchester City. In the last Premier League meeting with Chelsea, “tuners” were impressive. Only in the Manchester United cup, lost by 1-3, I saw a whole new approach.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is the striker with the most goals scored, 14. He is a pair in offensive with Frenchman Alexandre Lacazette, with 8 goals scored and 5 decisive passes. Even if there are two strikers, they are very good at defending enemy defense. Rob Holding, Danny Welbeck, Laurent Koscielny, Sokratis and Héctor Bellerin are injured.
- Arsenal team likely:
- Leno – Xhaka, Mustafi, Monreal – Maitland-Niles, Guendouz, Torreira, Iwobi – Ramsey – Lacazette, Aubameyang
- Also crosses a fairly good form; has shown well lately.
Occupies 16th place in the Premier League and now has three points over the relegation zone.
Only Manchester City beat it in the last six games played.
Took 10 points from the previous four stages of the championship, excellent balance.
Aaron Lennon and Jonathan Walters will miss, while Phil Bardlsey remains uncertain.
- Cardiff occupies a retrograde position, 18th place with 19 points. He is just 2 points behind Newcastle, occupying the last place to save. Team rankings are also due to offensive issues. In 23 games he scored only 19 times under a goal per game. Only Huddersfield has fewer goals scored.
- Even in the defensive are not very good, with 44 goals received. And here is overrun by only one team, Fulham, with 51 received. It is very difficult to face the Premier League with big problems in important compartments. On the move, he managed to win only 5 points in 11 meetings.
- Callum Paterson, with 4 goals scored, is the main creator of the guests. Sol Bamba and Sean Morrison are the most consistent players, according to newspaper reports. Kenneth Zohore, Jazz Richards, Kade Harris, Sean Morrison and Harry Arter are injured or uncertain.
- Etheridge – Peltier, Bamba, Manga, Bennett – Mendez-Laing, Arter, Camarasa, Ralls, Hoilett – Niasse
Football Prediction of the Day Arsenal vs Cardiff
I expect at least three goals from this dispute; we have two teams in shape and I’m counting on this.
the last five matches played at home in the Manchester Championship have fallen into the bets below;
all those five parties were GG; interesting as United takes a lot of goals.
Bet Tips: Over 2.5 goals
Arsenal is a great favorite in this meeting. Not only do we expect to win this match, but we think it will make it to the score. I saw there were big problems in Cardiff’s defensive, a pretty permissive one.
Prediction Today: Arsenal wins over 2.5 goals